Friday, October 19, 2007

30: Titahi Bay Panorama

Titahi Bay with Plimmerton in the background
Greetings all,
Well, I have since moved on to another level of progression here in New Zealand. I was living in town for most of 2007 due to my work and school obligations being on campus. However, with the recent ethics committee approval of my PhD project, the study will now be focused up the road in Porirua. I will be running subjects through the City Fitness health club in Porirua so I decided to move about 5 minutes away to the panoramic beach community of Titahi Bay. Take one look at the photos and it's not hard to see why I made the jump. I am also working out of City Fitness, so it's a two for one. My life is now effectively centralised in one location, which will cut down tremendously on petrol costs. By the way, by comparison, it's still cheap in the US, even at $3.50 a gallon



For information on each photo, simply place your cursor on top of the photo. Click on each photo for a larger size

Titahi Bay PanoramaTitahi Bay Panorama


Titahi Bay PanoramaBedroom with a viewTitahi Bay deck viewAotea LagoonTitahi Bay view from neighbourhoodTitahi Bay afternoon walkTitahi Bay greenTitahi Bay ocean walkTitahi Bay from aboveTitahi Bay's ugly secret

No comments: