Wednesday, June 25, 2008

40: Random Kiwiana

Now that I've been here for over a year and a half, I find it interesting just how many things there are in my daily living to which I'm now just completely oblivious. I guess you could say the living just gets to be living no matter where you are on Earth. The things that I used to marvel over upon my arrival, now they're just a part of the every day scenery. I remember being in awe over the lush green mountainside that just plunged straight to the ocean's edge between Pukerua Bay and Paekakariki. Now I still find it just as beautiful, but after seeing it more times than I can count, well, it just doesn't seem to have the same effect.


Anyway, I just thought I'd take a retrospective step back and add some kiwiana photos. Things you won't likely see in other countries that you will see here.



Click on each photo for a larger version.










No comments: